The State Ministries’ and partners’ shared goal is to ensure close, trustful cooperation between all parties involved and successful coordination of all activities so that
- The overall technology transfer system in Bavaria becomes more efficient and more transparent for scientists and businesses
- It can provide comprehensive information about the funding available in the EU, Germany and the Free State of Bavaria
- Bavarian applicants with little experience in the field of national and international cooperation and/or public research and innovation funding have access to an extensive range of advisory and support services
- It can further develop its portfolio of qualified advisory services in the field of technology funding, in order to make sure that more innovations from Bavarian companies – particularly SMEs – make it onto the market
- Bavarian organisations, especially universities and SMEs, have significantly better access to EU funding, particularly through the formation of consortia from the worlds of science and business with a higher chance of receiving funding from the EU
- Usable findings / research results from Bavarian universities can be identified and quickly and effectively converted into applications.